Saturday, October 13, 2012

I Made It!

It is now 29 1/2 hours since I left my brother David's house and I am ready to burn my clothing and take a shower then sleep!!  But first the good news.... I will be meeting Elizabeth tomorrow (Sunday) at 5PM Sunday at 5AM your time!!  I will send pictures as soon as possible.  Not sure exactly where I am but thinking it is Zunyi City... it is a copy of Manhattan.  After I checked in I went for a walk just 2 blocks in each direction and I do believe I am the only non-Asian here...got LOTS of stares so headed back to my room and will explore more tomorrow.  For now... shower and sleep ... thanks for all the prayers and safe travel wishes....they must have worked because I am here with no glitches!  This is where I am staying http://en.trade-pointhotel.com/

2 comments:

  1. Yay, you're in China and you're SO close to your beautiful baby girl -- I'm so excited for you!

    Take way more pictures than you think you need to and most importantly, enjoy every minute in China and especially with your beautiful Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking in to see if you posted any pictures of your darling girl. I guess I'll have to be patient!

    ReplyDelete